An AWARD WINNING Sports Service Your School Deserves!
Dermot Mooney – Head Teacher, Margaret Roper Primary School
PPA Cover & School Sports Provider
Years R – 6
Would you like to have a school full of happy & healthy children, and confident & sporty staff? Our fun, professional and exciting service can help achieve this with our tailored packages to best suit your schools needs.
Working with 20 nurseries, 5 schools, 3 children centres and over 500 children on a weekly basis, we put the fun back into learning through sport with our creative approach to teaching. We even allow you to create a fully tailored programme ranging from PE Lessons that can be delivered as PPA cover, to extra curricular activities that fit in with your timetable and budget.
Not only do you get a reliable and professional service to boast about, but you also get full control over the tailored programme created. And here’s the best bit…It doesn’t have to cost your school a penny! Choose our parent paid extra curricular clubs and your parents will cover the costs.
If you are unsure of how to best spend your school sports premium this term, or you are unhappy with your current provider, contact us today to book your 2 hour FREE trial lesson.
- Development Of Teachers PE Credentials And Confidence
- PE Lessons
- Extra Curricular Sports Activities
- Boost Your Pupils Willingness To Learn & Concentration – Through our range of extra curricular activities that take place before, during and after school
- Organisation Of Competition And Sports Days – to provide competitive learning in sport, particularly for key stage 2.
- “Skillz 4 All” – Our unique reward system to help improve behaviour and focus in school through FREE spaces on our clubs and courses.
- Support and development in P.E. for teachers within the school –through regular observations, workshops, access to session planning folders and regular coach interaction
- Tailored to your timetable – Coaches available between 8am – 6pm
- Admin Free – We take over the hassle of the admin for all of our clubs should you wish us to
- Catering to boys & girls of all abilities in Years R-6 – Girls only clubs also available to encourage participation in sport
- Full equipment provided
- Skillz 4 All Reward System – Working closely with the school to reward excellent behaviour and progress through sport