An AWARD WINNING Service Your Nursery Deserves!
“It is great for us to observe the children’s development at the start of your courses and what they are achieving by the end! We very proud to have your sessions here!”
Michaela & Susan – Thomas Wall Children’s Centre
Nursery Sports – Skillz 4 Tots
Our exciting nursery sports adventure classes, not only benefit the children we teach, but also benefit the nurseries we work with too! Our nursery partnerships work closely with your own curriculum and the E.Y.F.S. framework, to create an magical adventure for your children during each lesson we teach.
Delivered in an exciting way to fully engage your children throughout, our creative age related sports games disguise the learning that is taking place. One week they may be sports super heroes saving the planet, the next they may be sports Minions serving their master!
With our nursery sports classes partnerships, not only do you get an awesome service with a company with an outstanding local reputation to boast about, you also get full control over the partnership by deciding the sports, themes, and the regularity of the classes. And the best bit? It doesn’t have to cost your nursery a penny! Choose our parent paid programme and your nursery parents will cover the costs.
So whether you are looking for weekly classes to truly benefit your children, or if you are looking to book ad-hoc experiences, we have packages and partnerships to suit you!
Contact Coach Ashley today to schedule a call and we can discuss how a partnership can benefit your nursery.
- Differentiate your nursery from others by adding an exciting nursery sports and exercise programme to your curriculum
- Flexible pricing and tailor made packages to best suit your nurseries needs
- Adding an experience doesn’t need to be stressful we take full control over payments, registrations, parental feedback and much more
- Provide further experiences for your children which will develop their physical, personal and social skills, whilst also developing them in other areas too such as communication and understanding the world
- A dedicated tried, tested and well respected coach for your nursery that will help build our partnership.
- Free bag of balls donated to your nursery – which bag of balls to choose from? Why not choose a mixture that your children can use during their play times!