JOIN CROYDON’S BIGGEST & MOST POPULAR FOOTBALL TEACHING PROGRAMME AS WE BEGIN OUR EXPANSION IN 2017.
In the last 12 months we have created 2 full time contracted roles for our coaches, found ourselves a shiny new office where our coaches regularly meet to session plan & work. We have also opened 5 new centres, and now teach over 700 children per week.
Skillz is growing….fast! This is a great opportunity for coaches of the desired standard to start a career / business in coaching.
SALARY: £15 – £20 per session
TIMES: Mornings, after school times, Saturday mornings
DAYS: Weekdays and Saturday hours available
VENUE: Various Skillz venues, schools and nurseries
START DATE: February 2017
No. Sessions Available: 1 – 10 per week.
As we begin further expansion in 2017, we need the right coaches to join us on this exciting journey! Do you have what it takes to become a Skillz coach?
You will have a great outgoing personality and the ability to teach a mixture of ages the correct techniques, skills and basic decision making elements of football by using our coaching template and syllabus. You will also be able to demonstrate techniques and skills to a high level. You will become familiar with our “Skillz 4 Tots”, “Super Star” and “Football Academy” syllabus.
We have a number of coaching sessions available each week for the right coach, ranging from Saturday morning sessions at our own classes, to weekday after school clubs and nursery morning sessions. We now only take coaches on with a view to joining us full time in the near future as they build their weekly coaching schedule up.
HOW DO WE SUPPORT OUR COACHES?
– Skillz office where coaches meet daily to discuss coaching & session planning
– Clear progression pathway
– Reviews every 6-8 weeks with coaches
– Clear and easy to use syllabus to work from
– Coach assessments conducted by area manager
– Links with pro club academies where we are invited to watch sessions
The following are essential requirements. Please do not apply if you do not meet the criteria:
– At least FA Level 2 qualified in football (FA Youth modules desired)
– Drivers license with access to car
– A minimum of 2 years coaching experience with primary school aged children
– Confident and exciting personality is essential. We are a team of entertainers as well as sports coaches
– Ability to work as a team
– Enhanced DBS checked with a clean history
– Able to come in for a 30min practical coaching interview
– Must live within the Croydon area / no more than 25 mins drive from Croydon area
INTERVIEWS: will take place at a mutually convenient time.
START DATE: W/C 20th February 2017
TO APPLY: Please send a covering letter of why you feel your skills can help us grow along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck 🙂