** Please only apply if you are passionate about working with children, not just football. Us coaches are more than just football coaches you know 🙂 **
Got what it takes to be a successful football coach? Join Croydon’s biggest and most popular football teaching programme as we continue to expand in 2018.
Times: After school and Saturday mornings, school holidays
Rate of pay: £10-12.50 per hour
We pay the above hourly wage for the entire time you are at a session (listed below next to days)
Days: Monday after school (1.75hours), Tuesday after school (1.75hours), Thursday (1.75hours), Saturdays (4hours), Weekdays school holidays (20hours+ per week)
Venues: Purley, Carshalton, Croydon
Contract Type: Part time contract with paid holiday
“Allowing children to be free to be the best they can be”
Skillz UK LTD was founded in 2012, and has become one of the fastest growing teaching programmes in the UK. The company began with just 10 children attending, and we now have 500+ weekly paying members per week enjoying our entertaining football classes. As well as this we teach 200+ more in our nurseries and schools that we work in. We know the journey is not yet complete, and together, we will strive to achieve more and continue to place smiles on everyone’s faces whilst developing our future Super Stars.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the following criteria:
– Confident, outgoing and exciting personality is essential. We are a team of entertainers as well as football coaches
– FA level 1 + Youth Module 1 (Youth module 2 or above desirable)
– Old FA level 2 course + Youth Module 1 (Youth module 2 or above desirable)
– New FA Level 2 course or higher
– A minimum of one years coaching experience primary school ages
– Clean DBS check – arranged by us.
– A valid UK driving License with access to car (desirable)
– Delivering coaching sessions teaching the correct techniques, skills and basic decision making elements of football by using our coaching template and syllabus
– Deliver exciting coaching sessions with personality and ability to teach a mixture of ages
– Portraying the Skillz brand in a positive way by displaying excellent people skills with parents, teachers and children, whilst maintaining a professional image
– Creating session plans around our template and syllabus
– Completing all administration & system tasks to a high standard and on time
How do we support our coaches?
– Regular team meetings each term at Skillz HQ
– Clear progression pathway
– Personal development reviews every term with coaches
– Clear and easy to use syllabus to work from
– Coach assessments and feedback conducted and delivered by management
– Links with pro club academies where we are invited to watch sessions
Closing Date: 9th March 2018
Interview Date: W/C 12th March
Start Date: 19th March 2018
To apply: Please send a COVERING LETTER of why you feel your skills can help us grow along with your CV here
Good luck 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have the energy or enthusiasm to tell us why you wish to join in a covering letter, we will not have the energy or enthusiasm to take a look at your application.
Tags: football coaching, football coach job, football job, jobs in football