** Please only apply if you are passionate about working with children, not just within football. We are more than just football coaches you know 🙂 **
This exciting and diverse role includes the following: Football coach session manager, birthday party manager, sports holiday camp lead coach / manager.
We are seeking a coach with a big personality that wishes to learn and develop a career within our company. With a variety of different sessions that you will teach at each week, your week will always be exciting and challenging. Full training will be provided within our coaching programme and in administration tasks.
Salary: £17,500 – £19,500 Full time
Location: Croydon & Sutton
“Allowing children to be free to be the best they can be”
Skillz UK LTD was founded in 2012, and has become one of the fastest growing teaching programmes in the UK. The company began with just 10 children attending, and we now have 500+ weekly paying members per week enjoying our entertaining football classes. As well as this we teach 200+ more in our nurseries and schools that we work in. We know the journey is not yet complete, and together, we will strive to achieve more and continue to place smiles on everyone’s faces whilst developing our future Super Stars.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the following criteria:
• Must live in the UK and within proximity to Croydon & Sutton area
• Confident, outgoing and exciting personality is essential. We are a team of entertainers as well as football coaches
• Old FA level 2 course + Youth Module 1 (Youth module 2 or above desirable)
• New FA Level 2 course or higher
• A minimum of one years coaching experience primary school ages (2 years desirable)
• A valid UK driving License with access to car
• Clean DBS check – arranged by us
• Experience working on Microsoft word, excel or the equivalent
• Delivering football and sports coaching sessions to children with a wide range of abilities. Teaching the correct techniques, skills and basic decision making elements by using our coaching template and syllabus
• Deliver exciting sessions with personality and ability to teach a mixture of ages
• Portraying the Skillz brand in a positive way by displaying excellent people skills with parents, teachers and children, whilst maintaining a professional image
• Creating session plans around our template and syllabus
• Managing sessions and staff following the company procedures and policies
• Completing all administration tasks to a high standard and on time
Contract & Benefits
£17,500 – £19,500 Full time
– 28 days paid holiday + Bank holidays
– Perkbox membership (employee benefit scheme)
– Bonus incentive
– Coaching courses incentive
– Company laptop provided
How do we support our coaches?
– Regular team meetings each term at Skillz HQ
– Clear progression pathway
– Personal development reviews every term with coaches
– Clear and easy to use syllabus to work from
– Coach assessments and feedback conducted and delivered by management
– Links with pro club academies where we are invited to watch sessions
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018
Interview Start: W/C 19th March
Start Date: 16th April 2018
To apply: Please send a COVERING LETTER of why you love working with children and how you feel your skills can help us grow, along with your CV.
Good luck 🙂
P.S. If you don’t have the energy or enthusiasm to tell us why you wish to join in a covering letter, we will not have the energy or enthusiasm to take a look at your application.
Tags: football coaching, football coach job, football job, jobs in football